Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Work Wardrobe Chronicle, the Shirt Dress


A combination of work, chilly temperatures, and chronic rain has gotten me down. This usually translates to extra snoozes in the morning. When I'm running late to work, shirt dresses are always my first pick because they save me the trouble of having to put together an outfit.

I realize that my fashion posts have been lackluster and slightly infrequent. I've been wearing a ton of black due to aforementioned reasons, and in pictures they show up as inky blocks and all details are lost. Hope to be out of this funk soon!

Club Monaco Shirt Dress, Pinkyotto Belt, Bloomingdales Earings :



6 comments:

  1. I love simple clean looks

    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love simple looks, and i heart the belt

    check out mine,
    www.gutter-exhibition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel ya! why hasnt it stopped raining???

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo bonton! it looks like pbrekfast at tiffany's!

    ReplyDelete