Sunday, January 31, 2010

Too Young...


Last day, of the first month, of the beginning, of a new decade. Lots to do, lots.

I don't just dislike winter in New York because of the cold, and sunlight deprivation. It is also dreaded because I'm never quite prepared for the holidays and the inevitable questions that follow : what have I done this year, what will I do next year, what am I doing with my life?

Sometimes, a buttery t-shirt, a cozy blazer, and a steaming, silky bowl of Ramen help get me though the toughest season in this city. Duck into a tiny space, away from 20 degree weather, and allow myself to take some deep breaths before heading back out again to face the questions of life. A little bit of Sake helps, too ;)

UO Tee, Madewell Wool Blazer, AA Winter Leggings :

Soundtrack : In the Morning ( Junior Boys )
Ramen : Menchanko-Tei ( 131 East 45th Street )
From 2010 365 Project

2 comments:

  1. blazers are the best, if all else fails as im running out the door a blazer can usually solve it... now if only it could chase winter away...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. winter in NYC is the worst!! and im sure you've head about the 14 inches we're supposed to get tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete