Sunday, May 10, 2009

Make it a Destination?



Being passionate travelers, A and I naturally expected to have a destination wedding. Even our engagement took place in Munich, followed by celebrations in Budapest and Prague.  We would love to say "I Do" in a far away land by the ocean.  However, we want everyone we love to be able to attend, and after all this wandering, maybe getting married in our home town is just what we need?

So we started looking at New York City wedding venues, but when temperatures in May hover around the 50's, we dream of getting away for a tropical wedding.  Selecting a country to get married in, is the first and foremost decision we have to make before any other planning can begin.  But how to decide?

A brought home these gorgeous roses Friday, after I've had an especially eventful week at work. I love my Fiance!



F21 Tank,   AE BF Jeans,   F21 Necklace Worn as a Bracelet,   Old Tie Back Bandeau Bra, F21 Shoes.  

My first shoe purchase from F21!  I've been apprehensive about their shoe quality,  but with a wedding to save for,  I have to alter my spending habits very, very drastically.  At less than 30 bucks, these were worth taking a chance with.  Speaking of cost cutting,  I literally took these jeans out of my donations pile,  giving them a second try. 


1 comment:

  1. i love those shoes! f21 has surprisingly good shoes

    ReplyDelete