Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Work Wardrobe Chronicle : the World Needs More Seersucker


My memories of childhood summers always involve my grandmother wearing some form of seersucker. Even back then I was smitten with this magical fabric. It's made of cotton, it's textured, and I need more of it! I've had this seersucker blazer for so many years and have since been searching for another. I may resort to making my own.

Seersucker Blazer found overseas, Sisley Satin Pencil Skirt, Club Monaco Belt, Kenneth Cole Peep Toes.


4 comments:

  1. I like that blazer ;)

    www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally loving this outfit, esp. the blazer with the skirt. HOT!

    liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt! so sleek

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the skirt! and the blazer too. dont we all love classy outfits? :)

    check out mine,
    www.gutter-exhibition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete